Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Dating advice please?

I really need your advice just on dating in general.I'm in HS and it seems like all my friends are having a ball dating,hooking-up,etc.And i'm like in the back hanging.I don't have many friends who are girls,and the few that I do I either: A)Dont like B)Are dating other people.I dont think I'm ugly...actually alot of people think I'm cute and nice....but like a recent example I had a girl tell me I was cute but she would never date me...wtf?...is this about me not finding the right person yet or what?I'm really puzzled.



There is one girl I like who is single...yet she doesnt have any of my classes and I only know her somewhat through a after school club once everyweek.She also can not date.(Well just not yet)



Thanks in advance guys.



Dating advice please?myspace generators





Kinda had the same problem. Then I got to university and... whoa. Bide your time. As you get older, the 'boy next door' becomes much more appealing to girls.



Dating advice please?fun myspace.com myspace.com



Just go at relationships in HS all they are is "**** Buddies" relationships. Drama too. I missed out in high school. Go with whatever is open.... no lie. Just wear condoms. Doesn't hurt to go out with random chicks it is practice to getting one that means something.
Well... stop saying "puzzled". Then you'll be fine!



Ok jk jk jk... sorry.



1. Don't be clingy. Be FRIENDLY. NOT clingy. None. At all. BAD.



2. Ask for this girl's email address, not phone number just yet.



3. Instant message her and get to know her better since you can't ever see her.



4. If it seems like she likes you, call her up!



5. If that works, call her more! (might i take this opportunity to remind you of #1...)



6. If it's not too long until she can date, ask her out then.



If it is, become good friends and just hang out until she can!



7. If this doesn't work out with this girl, join other clubs, get a part-time job, join stuff and meet new people... if you're comfortable, find girls at malls or something. Get your other guy friends who are good at this kind of thing to help you out with the ladies.



Good luck! Need anything contact me.
Try asking her about her intrests through aproper greeting like so: Hi my name is SLIM SHADY kidding!!! Hi my name is so and so and I really think you are someone I'd want to know a little better and the try telling her something about yourself and if shes interested she will tell you a bit more about herself then eventually after becoming friends she will give you a chance it takes time you have to show her how you feel somehow
Jeff - There is one thing in this world that women love more than anything else: confidence. You have to be confident in yourself...so much so that she has confidence that she's doing the right thing by being with you. Your post reminds me of someone who doesn't know how good he really is.



Take some risks...own up to failures and live high on the successes.
Well you must be at that age where girls cant date and the ones that does are already going out with someone. The girl that you like in school. Just because she cant go out doesnt mean she cant have a boyfriend. Be patient the right one will come along. Good realationships always start out as friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans