Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Phobia of dating black girls?

i am not sure but there is something about dating a black girl that just totalities turns me off lol people always ask me y don't you date black girls YOU ARE BLACK lol well black and Indian i guess thats mixed err idk but i guess i have a phobia ...any one else have this problem .... i mean i get along with black girls but there is something maybe cause i was raised by my ma and sis lol i know how SOME black girls can act and i said SOME not all i usually date Hispanic :), Italian ( usually does not work out lol) , Asian ( never dated one but wont to ) in my high school we mostly just have black and white lol some Hispanics .. not much on dating i am more of a shy person which sucks lol BUT do you have a phobia of a specific race that you will not date



Phobia of dating black girls?wwe myspace





LOL!! I get completely turned off at the idea of dating a black guy too!! I get along with them as well, but they do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING for me, and it's not a phobia in my case, it's just a lack of physical attraction.



Phobia of dating black girls?search myspace myspace.com



It's nothing wrong with you being attracted to girls from different races. Don't ever say never.....There are some beautiful intelligent black women out there . One day you may surprised you self and date one of those girls.



I have only dated men from my own race. I don't have a phobia about any specific race. I just know what i like......
Laughing my @$$ off
maybe its bec you see something negative about being with them..such as a personal downfall or negativity you will feel about yourself if you do, despite being attracted to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans