Sunday, December 6, 2009

Dating costs a man $180.00+ per month!?

I'm on this sick losing streak with women at the same time I've nearly gone crazy working 60+ hours per week to avoid bankruptcy.



To justify my hard luck I based on my past experiences, the expenses needed to score dates/girlfriend(s).



First I need to work less, spend money on decent clothes, dating websites, night clubs with friends, social events etc. I've calculated this "entry" expense to be, at minimum--$500--for me to appear competitive.



But even with $500.00, I've found that 50%+ of the classy ladies I want won't stay unless I am financially "stable." That is, I need an additional $180+ per month to keep scoring 4+ dates per month =$40 gasoline + $10 car wash + 4x$30 (cheap or "dutch" dates) + $10 (miscellaneous) = $180 per month. Piece of cake right? No! This number inflates by like 8% per year on top of my other expenses to include trips, better dates, gifts, etc. for her to even consider a long term relationship! Correct me if I'm wrong but dating is all about $$.



Dating costs a man $180.00+ per month!?comment boxes for myspace





Where are you looking for chicks dude? The upscale club or the formal charity ball? Unless you are looking to get with a rich girl, or one with ridiculously high standards. Instead of looking for rich women at expensive places, try joining a dance class, a ski club or some other organization you like. There you will meet women who share your interest in something you like, and not because your pockets are loaded with benjamins.



If you are truly strapped for cash and you have to work 60 hours a week just to survive, you should really put women on hold and try to work yourself to a stable position before you go out spending more money. As much as I'm sure you would like to have a woman right now, you really gotta think about where you are in life. Besides, if you are spending tons of money on spoiled women, they will eventually find out you aren't rich and leave you anyway. Work on setting yourself up for a better income before spending it. In any case, even if you work 40 hours a week, you shouldn't have to cancel work to go dating. Dates should be made around your shedule on your free time.



Dating costs a man $180.00+ per month!?myspace quotes myspace.com



woow...
I consider myself to be pretty classy, and I don't look for men with money. I actually can't stand someone to flaunt around their money. If you have it great for you, you can support yourself and your not struggling paycheck to paycheck.



But I like to just have quiet nights at the house, pop in some movies, or just go browsing at the mall.



I don't have much money and I don't expect the man to spend money on me. A lady that likes money isnt always classy.



As long as you support yourself, and I don't feel like im a sugar momma I could care less what you make, or what you spend. Im happy like I said with a quiet night of movies and cuddling. And I dont expect roses, one every now and then is wonderful but Im not going to complain if I dont get one, and I love the small things.



Surprise me with my favorite soda or snack, let me know your paying attention to what I have said and let me know your remembering the little hints ive given.



Money really is the root of all evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans