Sunday, December 6, 2009

Proper dating plan?

I am going to begin "dating". I have offically let go of my ex boyfriend, and he was my only other relation besides my ex husband. i am 25, and have never actually just "dated". I want to explore my options. how do men feel about a girl who is JUST dating several men. NO SEX INVOLVED. Untill i am commited to ONLY 1 man. And am i going to be precieved as a (bad name for a lady) for going out on dates with several men? Should i tell these men right away that I am dating others? I don't plan to go out with a differnt guy every night, but even when i was with my boyfriend I got asked out quite often. I would have liked to date a few of those guys. is there a general rule? And MEN; do you appreciate a lady telling you at the begining of the date there will be NO sex? Or do you like to be suprised.



Proper dating plan?scroll boxes for myspace





Honesty is the best policy. Just be up front with guys about who you are and where your at in your life. Let them know that you are just going to enjoy dating right now and if anything more happens it will be on down the line. If they can't deal with that then that is their problem.



Proper dating plan?default myspace myspace.comJump right into the world of cybertub. Internet's leading dating and social networking website. 100% free - http://www.cybertub.com Report It


i don't think it's a bad thing as long as you are open with the guys from teh beging and they know what you are doing and what you are looking for. i would think that guys would be greatful that you are being honest with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans