Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Dating Question - Preferably For Women, But Guys, Feel More Than Welcome To Answer?

I have to ask, when did you, or people you know start dating? Honestly, since this is anonomous anyway, I may as well be honest. I have terrible socail anxiety I am being treated for. I am 22, I graduated college and everything, but do not feel comfortable hanging out with people ither than my friends - hence, I have never been on a date. Do I have friends that are girs that I have hung out with? Yes, but never on a date. So I was wondering, I know I have had a late start and hope to start dating soon, but if you feel comfortable sharing when you or others you know started dating and if you have any tips, I'd be very appreciatitve. Also, I am extra hesitant to go out and afraid what to say if the topic of past partners were to come up. I don't know how a woman would react if I said I had never dated before, or if I told her, which eventually if we hit things off I would have to tell her about my anxiety - something I am afraid I would be rejected for.



Dating Question - Preferably For Women, But Guys, Feel More Than Welcome To Answer?myspace games





u know, i'd find dating a guy who's never dated before pretty cute... haha... just go ahead! goodluck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans