Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Online dating and finding most are full of BS?

Hello I have dated men that I have met through a couple of dating sites. As time goes on I find they really arent serious. Why do men post online personnals unless they are seeking a lasting relationship. The ones I have dated are usually about 45 minutes away and not local since my area doesnt have too many good single men or they dont use online services. I just dont understand why a person would pay for a dating service then see the one they are dating once a week. I undestand work and family obligations but I want a serious companion. The bad thing is that I am being told daily that I am the one they want to be with but I want more than words I want action and a long lasting partner that I can bound with. Isnt that what online dating is for?



Online dating and finding most are full of BS?icons for myspace





i have a few friends that have ended up finding their spouse online....that being said a lot of those online sites are guys just looking for sex. in fact in the dallas/fort worth area where i am often visiting due to my job there is a radio program at night dedicated to tips and ways to get laid with the online dating services...some of those guys have up to ten women at a time that they go out with try to get some action and thats all they want, contrary to their profile



Online dating and finding most are full of BS?hidden myspace myspace.com



hi, my name henry contact no 93214014.. dare to date...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans