Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Dating problem in Chennai?

I work in Hyderabad in software. I attended an interview in Chennai's International Tech Park. Most of the girls I saw there were Tamil girls and many of them were round shaped and carrying extra baggage in their bodies and not sexy like other state girls. Though I got the job offer, I'm now pondering whether I should move to Chennai coz I'm a single guy and don't want to put myself in a situation where there are not many datable girls. I'm Tamil guy though. For dating outside workplace, there are not many pubs in Chennai where girls let their hairs loose like in Bangalore or Hyderabad. What do the guys working in Chennai do for finding dates? Don't mention online dating, that is messy. Don't tell where you go with your date like park or beach, tell me where and how you find your date in Chennai. Are there dance classes, gyms etc where single girls frequent? Your answer would help me to decide whether to accept the job offer.



Dating problem in Chennai?top 10 myspace





Kannan-------good luck



Dating problem in Chennai?myspace.com widgets myspace.com



yes.
Would put this question on the indian site.You get much better response thier.
Temples are the best place to meet girls

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans