Sunday, December 6, 2009

How does the dating process work?

I am from a foreign country and have been living in Canada for three years. I am a 20 year old virgin who would like to start dating. My problem is, although I have been exposed to Western culture all my life, I am not sure how the whole dating thing works. When I ask a girl out on a date, what are my obligations? Where is the line between dating and a relationship? There are a couple of girls I would like to ask out on a date but I'm not sure if we're deeply compatible enough to be boyfriend-girlfriend.. and that keeps me from asking them out. So how do I date without worrying about that? And what if, after a few dates, I decide I don't want to date that person anymore. Does that make me an asshole if I ended up having sex with them after the 5th date? Or is it accepted as a common part of dating? Please help! I have no idea how to get started and would really appreciate some guidance from guys as well as girls.. thanks



How does the dating process work?best myspace





No wonder you are 20 and still a virgin. Stop over analyzing every thing. Just go out and take it one day at a time. Do what makes you happy and complete. If you enjoy it ,so will the other person. But please just get out of the computer and the house.



How does the dating process work?hot myspace myspace.com



You date and iwould take it slow. Dont pressure the girl and just let her lead. You dont wanna come off to hard.
You think too much. Nobody plans that far ahead. Just ask them first, then figure it out.



For more help, http://helpGlobe.com
dude, in my lifetime, i've dated over 200 girls (no, i'm not trying to brag, just the truth), engaged 4 times, and married twice.



if something happened and if i'm out there again, i'd have no clue about the dating process.



every new case is it's own process.
DO NOT HAVE SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE. Hearts will be broken, you will be left feeling empty and dissatisfied.



Flirting,Friendship,Flirting Alot,Going Steady,Dating Reguarly, then boyfriend-girlfriend relationship. Then the next thing is engagement and married! I'm pretty sure thats how it done. ;D
yo asss still a virgin im 14 and i get some. yo asss needa get some ***** *** ugly fobogo up 2 any gurl dat u lyk and kiss dem juss 2 show your affection ight ***** and u need free pussy
When you ask a girl out and she accepts your obligations are to treat her wit h respect. Most times the guy pays unless it is understood before hand that each will be paying their own way. Find something to do that eac or you will enjoy. A movie is not the ideal place, becasue you do not get a chance to talk, but it is safe. Dinner or a drink is a good first date. Even if you have some Christmas shopping to do.. like for a sister.. you could invite her and say .. just to get another womans opinion.



Sometimes dates are just for comapnion ship, so its ok to ask someone to dinner, then take them home. You are trying to build a friendship with this person.. nothing more nothing less. Its what comes after the friendsip that creates the special bonds of romance.
The process should work like this.



You don't talk to the girl. You talk to the girl's father. You ask Him if you can date his daughter. If you don't have the bravery to ask her father, you don't deserve to date her.



You can have sex with her on whatever date, as long as you're married and you're man enough to provide for her. Anything less is a cowardly perverted way of living, and any Boy who would ever date my daughter and take advantage of her like that deserves to be shot.



So, are you a Man or a Boy? The purpose of dating is to get married. So start planning the wedding. Have a job and be ready to provide for her.
R u interested in friendship or ur final aim is having SEX, 1st try to become a true friend ,for boys it is UNIVERSAL obligation to pay the bills when going for date or outing.Don't take all the girls for granted.
listen to T.I. muzik and become a playa. then listen to luv songs or sumtin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans