Sunday, December 6, 2009

Dating two guys?

I'm getting back into the dating world, and here's the info:



guy #1: I've gone on a date with him and hit it off. He called the next day to thank me for the date and we're going on our second date in a couple of days.



guy #2: I've only talked to him on the phone so far, but also seemed to hit it off. He wants to meet up this weekend, (a day after my second date with guy #1.) This guy seems very sweet, but I detect he may have some more walls than guy #1.



If I hit it off with guy #2 also, how long is it appropriate to date two people before choosing one over the other?



Dating two guys?wwe myspace





Who says you have to? As long as they know that you aren't dating each one solely, there is nothing wrong with dating two or more guys. It's called playing the field %26amp; you stop when you fall in love with someone - not just like someone. Dating is to have fun while learning what you want or don't want in a mate. Don't restrict yourself to one guy unless you have found that you love him. However, as long as you are seeing more than one guy, I would recommend that you not become physically intimate.



Dating two guys?search myspace myspace.com



depends on who u really love
It is appropriate until you decide to be exclusive. Just be sure that both men know that you are not exclusive with either one of them... but do not go into details....
oh oh oh, let me number 3!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans