Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Dating people just to avoid being alone?

The dates that I have gone on were less than memorable. So I'd hung up my dating shoes for a while. The thing is, although I go out a lot and am very social (considered pretty )when I do get asked out it's usually not by someone I'm attracted to. I know that sound's very "shallow hal" especially coming from someone whose dance card is not alway's full. My last relationship started out with "give it a chance" and it was not a healthy or fullfilling relationship. Why I stayed for so long is irrelevant to my question. I want to be excited when I see his name in my cell phone window! Breathless when he call's! C'mon ladies you know what I mean. So my question is, I met someone, has called me (not attracted to him)do I go out with him? And continue to have dates with guy's I'm not interested in? My friend's are thru with me but I don't want to settle again just to not be alone. I just want to be excited about dating again.



Dating people just to avoid being alone?girl myspace





why dont u try getting to know him on a less of a date, like a more casual lunch thing or something. cause that way u can at least go for the friendship. dont go on a full out date with him cause that is leading him on.



Dating people just to avoid being alone?myspace live myspace.com



If there is a desire to take the relationship to the next stage, being exclusive with the desire move in a serious direction, at least you know that you have the same values, goals in life and want the same things.
Take your time and get to know your potential partner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans