Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Dating Tip: send her home after date, help?

I saw this dating tip in some websites



Send her home. No matter how the date goes, well, unless it ends in violence or police involvement, always make it a point to send your date home, especially when it's late at night. Remember, her safety is your concern. It'll make her think you really care; it's like a unwritten rule in dates!!



My question is what if I don't have any cars? Should I take a taxi for her and pay for it?



Those who don't have a car what do you do for this dating tip?



Dating Tip: send her home after date, help?myspace quiz





I think you are a real gentlemen! I wish every man would ensure a woman`s safety :)



If its not too far, maybe just walk her home. If its too far, call a cab, go with her, and bring her home, than you go back home!



Good Luck; PeaCE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans