Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I hate dating. How do I get a girlfriend without dating.?

I think dating is a waste of time. First of all, it is hard enough just to get a date let alone get a girlfriend. Also, I hate it when women date more than one man at the same time because she doesn't know which one she likes better. What makes it even worse is that these girls don't have enough decency to at least let other guys know that they are dating more than one man at the same time.



Well, here is my question. I never want to go on another date as long as I live. How can I get a girlfriend without this process. Seriously, I just want to meet a ramdom woman and label her as a girlfriend.



I hate dating. How do I get a girlfriend without dating.?myspace jokes





that's crazy! What if the girl you meet is psychologically insane? What if she turns out having aids? What if....you date to get to know the girl. In the girls eyes she's dating you to find out if you're cool or a looser. That's exactly what you should do. Date girls and try to find out if they're cool or not. You really sound desperate saying what you said. It is not hard to find a date. But it's hard finding a quality girl that will be a good girlfriend. That's why you date many women and try to find that good girlfriend.



I hate dating. How do I get a girlfriend without dating.?how to view private myspace myspace.com



The world is competitive...we all need to survive.....friendly competition.



Dating lets us learn about each other before getting serious....



Relationships needs a lot of time and patience.....



There is nothing wrong with multiple dating.....
Mail order bride. www.latinamericancupid.com =P That is an actual site.
Well, that's impossible. There is not a woman on Earth who would let a guy call her his girlfriend and refuse to go on a date with her. That's basically free prostitution.
easy become a friend and one day make a move just kiss her when u feel the times right if she responds well your im make out bingo youve got a gf
get a prostitute
you can't plain and simple... sign baby gurl....
Even me, I'm just desperate like you regarding this. For the reason I consider my grandmother my best girlfriend.
:D!Who do you think it will be your girlfriend if she doesn't speak to you!?dating is OK...i think you are not confident and maybe a bit shy!Girls won't eat you!most of the boys are ding the same thing...they are dating more girls in the same time!Anyway...good luck...
your question is hilarious! Well, I guess you'll NEVER have a girlfriend! Ha!! Ha!!!!
If you don't date and shop around, how are you going to find the right girl for you.
Well, there might be that woman in the world but she will be among the few and might be really hard to find. Sounds like you have a real happy and exciting life planned and your future gf will probably accepting your offer for your money anyway. It might be easier than you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans