Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Dating Service or no?

Here in the next few months I am going to jump into the dating scene. Even though I am 37 years old, I am still a beginner when it comes to dating. I married young so never really dated or tried to date. Are those dating services for losers or are they really good to start out with?



Dating Service or no?my myspace





KNow people that have done them... Not a loser type of thing. Personally I think better then a bar



Dating Service or no?myspace bulletins myspace.com



I have a few friends that went to internet dating cites and met and married their current wives. I would say give it a try! Good luck.
Definitely not a loser thing. I know a few people who met their husband/wife on those sites. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans