Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Girl dating two guys?

This girl that I started dating 2 months ago only lasted a week. Many issues between us, I'll leave it at that. We keep talking for two months and she had been talking with a guy from Iraq for 8 months. The guy from Iraq got back to the U.S. about a month and half ago. This girl has been seeing him/dating and meeting his friends for his birthday. I find out now that this girl doesn't want to be just friends and wants to date me. We sort of ironed out the issues from before. The problem is that she is dating/seeing/talking to this other guy but wants to date me. She wants to cuddle, kiss, all that stuff and get to know me. She has met his friends and I don't know how serious they are. She says that she doesn't know if they are a match or not, but is still talking to him after almost two months. Wouldn't you know by now if someone would be a match and to keep dating them or kick them to the curb? The other thing is that she is going out of town this weekend to a wedding and I



Girl dating two guys?adult myspace





the reading.... it's warping my mind.... I'm being sucked in!...... NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1



Girl dating two guys?bad girls club myspace.com



Wow, that was a long story, to tiring to read, now i'm out of my mind. You what? Ask her straight if what she wants with you and what she wants with the other guy, you cant just sit there and think of what she;s doing, unless you want to be stupid. If she is honest she will tell you. And put a little gap between you two, let her think and realised what she really wants and who. Besides, there's a lot of girls there you can find one soon, that is really for you without any questions or hassles.
Honestly, I think you have yourself in a very awkward and uncomfartable situation. If I were you, I would sit her down and have her make a decision. Put your feelings right out on the table so she knows how much this is bothering you, but also put your feelings toward her on the table also. Make sure that she knows that you care enough to be the bigger person in this and let her make the decision instead of just leaving her high and dry and asking questions. The reason I say this is because you dont want to be made to look like a fool. If you let her continue with this other guy she may very well come back and say that has changed her mind and wants to be with him and not you. I am a woman and I dont even feel it is right to carry on a relationship with two different men, serious or not, unless you specify your intentions to both of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans