Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Dating or not to Date?

My question is being separated from the exwife for one year and having already filed for a divorce but not yet final, Would it be right to start dating when you know that your marriage is over? My Exwife has been already seeing somebody. I feel that my divorce is already over and that she cheated on me. Should I start dating or should I wait a little more until my divorce is finally over. I've been patience for over a year and I'm ready to start to date but I feel that because the divorce is not final , I shouldn't start to date. We both share custody of our son and I feel that my exwife is a bad influence on our 11 year old son.



Dating or not to Date?stars myspace





I think that a year is plenty of time. You could start dating again if you wanted to. But it sounds like you think you'd be "cheating" until the marriage is officially over. Take your time and do what feels comfortable to you. Just make sure you are honest with the woman/women that you date that the divorce isn't quite final yet. Nothing turns a relationship sour like a lie.



Dating or not to Date?myspace songs myspace.com



Aw. This really depends on how you feel. I mean it has been over a year but then again you should take your child's feelings into consideration. But, if you are over it and have the divorce final in your mind then you should just go with what you want.
Wait till it's over for your own sake of mind and your potentional new partner, why start a relationship under durress?
Just let your date know that you are in the middle of a divorce and why things didn't work out but remember she is your child's mother so respect her and don't call her names.
go ahead and date discreetly but don't introduce any of your dates to your son, it's too soon. good luck out there!
Don't start dating ... you are not in a position to offer anyone a stable relationship, and may find yourself in the same place you were with your ex-wife.



Additionally, you want to be a role model for your son. Just because she is dating, it doesn't mean is good ... you need to be there for your son ... more than anything in the world.
no go 4 it



if she did y can u?



i understand about the contract but still y should u wait?she didn't and i think it is fine to date again.the only thing is that i dint no how close u r to ur son but i wouldnt metion it to him 4 at least a little while



hope everything works out
You know your a good father and a husband. I hope I can find the same.



I think you can start dating now. Your divorce is in the procees so



you are almost free. Dating doens't mean marrying right away.



Actually, we are on the same boat. You have to talk to your son about dating another girl. That's what I did to my daughter, I talked to her and she said it's fine as long as I'm happy. Now she is making fun of me. I'm sure your son will understand it also.



What do you mean bad influence? Is it bacause she cheated on you? You know communication works a wonder. Just speak to your son.
wait until your divorce is over as it is still considered ADULTRY until the divorce is final
Dude...Get out there and start dating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans