Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Dating an inexperienced guy; need girls’ input. How would you feel?

Here’s my situation:



I’m 18 years old, and I’ve never really had a girlfriend; I’ve never had a “boy-girl”-type relationship. Girls just haven’t paid attention to me. It’s not that I’m ugly; I’m just plain – there’s nothing extraordinary or outstanding about my appearance. I also have a tendency to be reserved, which can, at times, be a turn-off.



But anyway… I’m going to enter college soon; and there I feel like I’ll have better luck with girls and dating. But something is troubling me: Because I am inexperienced with dating and relations, I feel like some girls might see that as a turn-off.



Maybe I’m just being too pessimistic – I don’t know. But I’d like to hear what you all have to say: How would you feel about dating an inexperienced guy? Would it be a turn-off? Would you be okay with dating someone who doesn’t know much about dating and romance (you’d probably have to show him around)? Or am I worrying too much?



Dating an inexperienced guy; need girls’ input. How would you feel?view myspace





You're worrying too much! Just relax and get to know people at your own pace.. Not every woman wants a guy who has been with with a lot of other women, especially at your age. Good luck!



Dating an inexperienced guy; need girls’ input. How would you feel?funny videos myspace myspace.com



Well, I have dated an "inexperienced" guy. He was one of the nicest guys I have met. He wasn't just interested in sex. That was refreshing. Things didn't work out between us, but it had nothing to do with his experience level.



Then I started dating a guy who had a little dating experience, but that is it. He is now my husband of 3 years. So don't feel ashamed, you will meet the right girl and that just won't matter. Wish you luck.
i wouldn't worry about it, at the end of the day we all had to start somewhere. it all comes together with practice.......xxx
dating an inexperienced guy could be a good thing actually. if he is inexperienced, then he doesnt know all of the bad nasty things perverts like to try to do to girls when they arent ready...he doent know the good things either-but as long as he is himself, and he shows respect for the girl then everything should be ok...if a girl likes you, it shouldnt be because of your level of experience with girls anyways
yes u are worrying too much, but for good reason.



if you are WANTING to get with a girl then dont go overboard....



if you want advice on doing things, IE - going down on a girl, or kissing a girl, just google "how to ------"



be banalced in everything you do. dont sound depserate but dont be too shy or too outgoing



you need to find what makes you unique. even if its something bad about yourself, but you make it a joke and you make it sound funny...



like me--- im a blonde goodlooking engineering student.



therefore, im a little smart, but i DO make stupid remarks and i have no common sense- at times... and i always say "its ok b/c im blonde"



so find something about yourself that sets you apart...and everyone has something...so just look
really its not that serious idk i wouldn't mind b/c im not to expierence either =/ and i worry that the guy i like won't want me b/c i've never had a relationship before which he was baffeled about cus im 16 and the whole havn't been kissed thing and he was like your beautiful why wouldnt anyone want you which i think applys to you if your what someones looking for it won't matter expierence will come with time.
Just jump in with both feet. You'll get the hang of it in no time. Some girls will like that about you. Just be yourself and you'll do great. Everyone has to start somewhere. I use to be very shy and I forced myself to talk to people. Now when I tell someone I use to be shy they say "no way". Good luck.
Thats kinda how my current bf is; im his first girlfriend. a lot of people look down on the relationship, simply becuz he doesn't like to 'socialize' that much (outside his regular group of friends), and is considered boring and frightening by a lot of people.



its probably not that u r plain, that's usually not a problem, just that u need to get urself out there and get noticed, instead of being percieved as a creepy wallflower or something. and its not a turn-off to date 'inexperienced' guys, at least not in my opinion; it seems that those are the guys who are the sweetest.
Alright. I kinda know how you feel. I just want you to know right now that I am 16.... but I definatley can see where you are coming from. I have had a pretty decent amount of experience with guys, but then I met this guy that who has NEVER had a girlfriend. So what did I do? I taught him. The first thing that I had to do was teach him how to kiss. The more time he spent with me, the more he became comfortable with me and he got to know how a girl acts in any sort of situation. I was patient with him. Very patient, because he was learning. I was always used to being with a guy who knew what to do. For example, calling me..... I'm still working on that. He never does. But he'll learn. And so will you.



In my opinion, it is not a turn-off. So don't worry about it.
I think your just worrying too much. I'm about to turn 18 soon and haven't really had a serious relationship either but the way I see it our time will come and if that person is really into us they will be patient, kind and caring no matter how much experience we have.
It's normal to worry about it and be nervous, but try not to let it get to you too much. I'm dating an unexperienced guy, and I find it incredibly sexy. Alot of girls will actually like being able to "show you the ropes". You have to learn some way, everyone is nervous about these things before they actually do them. Just because you're 18 doesn't mean there aren't lots of girls out there that are in the same boat as you are. If you try talking to girls you don't know and aren't really interested in (in a friendly manner) it may help you get over being so reserved. If you don't know them what do you have to lose? I'm sure you're a good looking guy. Like one of the previous posters said; you just haev to get noticed. There really is somethin about everyone that sets them apart. If you're shy, work with it and just act cute. If you're funny, work with that. Eye contact is also another pretty important thing, and of course girls always like to talk about themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans