Sunday, December 6, 2009

Dating: Taking it slow. I take it slow but often women want to speed it up after 1 or 2 dates. Help!

From experience I found for me it is best when dating to take it slow. I make this known when I go on a date. However it seems generally after 1 or 2 dates most women I date want to get more serious. I am thankful that I know some nice women and as well I don't want any hurt feelings and don't want our time together to be uncomfortable due to different exspectations. Any suggestions on ways to deal with dating and keeping it simple, fun and slow? When I was younger I use to sometimes get in a hurry when I dated women I really liked, but after to many hurt feelings and 1 major heart break I choose to take it slow and naturally give it time to know one another. For me this is a big issue. I apprecriate your suggestions!



Dating: Taking it slow. I take it slow but often women want to speed it up after 1 or 2 dates. Help!?fake myspace





I suggest that you have this very discussion with the women that you date, on the first date. Then you will find out very fast if they are willing to do the same or if they want more right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans