Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Interracial dating??

been looking at the questions regarding interracial dating etc...especially regarding asain women and why they dont seem to date blacks and why they all seem to date white guys etc.. i myself do see alot of asian women with white men. seen a few with black men, but not many. black men do probably get a bad rap sometimes, but its not like men from other races dont do dirt either. people is people at the end of the day. i have dated a few women from other races including my own(black), and each time i was played out. i used to work with a few asian females and they was some of the nicest females i have met. real cool and down to earth. was close to asking one out, but she went back to college. wouldnt mind dating a nice, down to earth asian female, but i think my chances of meeting one is probably zero to none. but back to the topic, i think that, given a chance, anyone who's heart is in the right place, could be a good friend or girlfriend/boyfriend. anyone agree??



Interracial dating??myspace.com pets





I agree.



Interracial dating??hack myspace myspace.comhello, you could try this www.Interracialmatch.com/i/af - It is designed exclusively for friends and singles interested in dating across color and cultural barriers. It is said it is the best interracial dating site in the world. Report It


because black men dont like asian women, there might be a few exceptions though. But most black men dont even approach asian women at all, or talk about asian women to start with.
i completely agree
Interacial dating is normal in todays world. You can be friends or more than that.
Well for me I don't think that there is anything wrong with interracial dating. I agree that whatever your race is be it brown, black, white or whatever it is always the intentions that matters.
I agree, I also have been with other races. I lost my virginity to a black girl. I dont see a problem with interracial dating, a lot of my friends date outside their race, i just dont care. I used to go out with this redbone, she was a stripper awww let me tell you! dang that was a summer!
I feel great about it! I really don't mind interracial dating. I think its beautiful when people can express their feelings and not bow to the status que placed on us by society. People forget the culture of America and so it seems, there isn't what they would describe a "problem" with this situation, They choose not to address it, well the "problem" is people being color blind, to the specifics of the word, BLIND TO THE COLORS AROUND YOU. They are unwilling to accept them and hence they are not there or you are blind to them. I don't believe in color blindness, its ignorance, it needs to change, be aware of the wondrous variety around you and accept it. I Think its extremely interesting to learn about other people's ways of life. I think its really sad that people of any race can simply 'dis' others because they are of any color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans