Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Dating at 13?

I am a 13 yr old....I am mature and an A+ (sometimes 1 B) student. I want to start dating - not the romantic, fancy reaturaunt dating. I would want to go to a movie with a group of friends, not alone, maybe even doubles, but should I wait until I am 14 and out of Grammar school and be in high school when I start dating? I wouldn't want the date to be romantic...just starting out in a friendly way that's all. I also want to tell my parents I want to start dating but I feel insecure and scared that they will be upset and say no. I can wait until I reach High school but do u think 13/14 is too young? Should I tell my parents? What do u suggest?



Dating at 13?premade myspace





Alot of my friends started dating when they were 12 and now we're 14 so i don't think you're too young and your intentions seem good so talk to your parents about it and make them see it as more of a bunch of friends getting together.... not so much a "date"



hope that helps!



-kk-



Dating at 13?myspace.comgraphics myspace.comI think your right you want to start dating and that is ok but when you data the wrong boy who want to have sex then you don't know what to do. so be very careful to the boys you are dating. Report It


just date Report It


i started dating at 12 but nothng serious just hugs and sitting together and talking nothing serious. so go for it. Report It


I am 13 too and I want to do the same as you with this one girl. I told my dad and he was fine and he convinced my mom to let me go. even known I wasnt getting A+'s. ask them, itl work out. worst they can do is say no. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans