Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Starting dating?

I have never dated before because I live in a small town and all the boys around here are either jerks, or I have know them for my entire life ( i am Mormon and go to church with them. also i would be more comfortable group dating, but there are no other guys and girls who wanna go on a group date.) and it is awkward. I am what would be considered attractive, but there is a few issues. I have always been a tom-boy. I don't wear make-up, i think it is useless. I make balloon animals for money, and I act like a kid all the time (i am 16). I want to date, but the only guy i can be myself around is my brother. i wanna find a date that will understand me for who i am, i do not want to be some prissy pretty girl just to get a date. I want to be able to be myself with a guy, but everyone thinks i am a lunatic. What should i do?



Starting dating?small myspace





First off you are not a lunatic!! Just keep being yourself, and the entire dating thing will just happen. You should never change who you are to attract someone, because you will find someone who does like you for you. Just be patient! It will happen I promise.



Starting dating?myspace text myspace.com



highly compatible matches for your



dating partner



at



http://matchingsites.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans