Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Dating a starving artist...what do you think?

So, I decided to date an artist. I've been dating those scholars in my life. They all were very intelligent, athletic, talented and had some artistic sides. We got along well cause I also have those characters as well. But, at the end, we just were not meant to be. Now, I've met this person who stumbles over the rent. I offered to pay our dinner 2x which I really didn’t' mind. He offered to cook but I thought that was too much of hassle. He promised me to cook for the next date. So far, he seems to be a cool (although I only met him twice)...most of all, he is very talented and has similar interest in art and music as mine. I am wondering if I should give more tries with this person...or just move on? Of note, he gave me his art for the price of the dinner. I thought that was “very” nice of him. Another note. I’ve met him on the internet-dating site. Yes, I am very cautious with this and thus would like to know of your opinions.



Thanks.



PS: He strongly stated to take the profile out from the site if I agree to be more than friends (after the 1st date!). But, I catch this person being “online”….well, I guess it is OK since I told him that we can be good friends that he is searching further…?! Then, what about cooking for me?!



Dating a starving artist...what do you think?good myspace





Well if you won't mind being his "mother" then go on with the relationship. I am concerned that he is really a struggling artist. It could strain your relationship later on. I don't know, it is complicated when money comes in the picture. If you have doubts I suggest you just end it now.



Dating a starving artist...what do you think?i love new york myspace myspace.com



Not sure what your question is, exactly, but cooking dinner for someone is really not a hassle. Personally I'd much rather cook someone a dinner than go to a restaurant (I hate restaurants, and I love cooking).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans