Sunday, December 6, 2009

Dating question, having feelings for someone who isn't ready for a relationship?

I met this guy and he is great. He is in school and so we decided we would date and put off being in a "relationship" until he is done with school. Which at the time sounded like a great idea to me considering my past with guys. But now, I am really starting to get attached to him and it has recently come to my attention that I am not the only person he is dating. My heart fell into my stomach and I actually cried for the first time in years (over a guy that is). I know that we agreed in the beginning that we were dating and it was ok for us to date other people, but at the same time I thought things with us were going extremely well and I didn't feel the need to date anyone else. He seemed like he was really happy and totally into me, which he told me multiple times that he is, but why would he still be dating other people? I feel like I am really stuck. I don't want to walk away because I feel like we could have a really great thing, but at the same time, it really makes me



Dating question, having feelings for someone who isn't ready for a relationship?hot myspace





For men its different, you went into the "relationship" as just dating. That means he's open to date whom ever he wants, all the while you were falling for him...like us women do. I dont doubt he likes you...not at all. But maybe not enough for it just to be you. So why dont you just talk to him. You never know. Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans