Sunday, December 6, 2009

Dating/Strict Parents/Unfair?

I'm a 14 year old girl with very strict/over protective parents. They say they won't allow me to date until I'm 18. I think that it's very unfair because all the other kids my age are allowed to date. I have been dating secretly with a very sweet romantic guy, also my age. Everyone said that we were the cutest, most strongest couple. We went out for about 5 months %26amp; I thought that we were going to last a long time. He found out that I've been keeping our relationship from my parents, so he broke up with me. He didn't want to sneak %26amp; hide a relationship because it was too hard, especially since my brother has many friends in my highschool, they can easily find out. The only way he's going to get back with me is if I tell my parents. I've tried my hardest to tell my parents, but each time I say the word "love," they get mad %26amp; remind me about how I'm not going to date until I'm an adult. What should I do...



Dating/Strict Parents/Unfair?private myspace





see ima a teen myself i would say go against there wises but parents think they know best %26amp; "sometimes" they have there reasons but ask them this how long do y ou actuallly think i wont start dating behind you back, the rather you date with them knowin not behind there back so they may cut you some slack give it time!



%26amp; that boy if he likes you as you say he does then he should understand %26amp; patiently wait until your ready .



Dating/Strict Parents/Unfair?myspace surveys myspace.com



A) You're infatuated. You aren't in love. Wait until the real world before you assume you're in love.



B) Your parents have the right idea. I wouldn't trust my 14 year old girl to make the right decisions. Just look at how many teenagers come on here pregnant.



C) If it's meant to be, it'll happen... AFTER you're 18.
i hate it when people say young people don't know what love is! how do you know! you don't know what we've been through! maybe they're right about your situation, but they could also be wrong. if he really loves you, he'll wait. if they won't listen to you, you have to wait. if he never gets back with you, he probably doesn't love you enough or even at all. good luck.
I didn't have this problem with my parents, but I wouldn't recommend sneaking behind their backs. If they catch you, it will destroy what trust they have for you, and only lead to stricter rules. They will not want to trust you.



Try talking to them. Let them know you feel you are ready, and MAKE them trust you. Start acting like a real adult, if you really know what love is. Follow their rules and give them a reason to let you date.



Best of luck!
ha i was a teen once it was cool i loved it. listen to me. first of all don't think about love at the moment you are still young very young to get in a relationship. just meet other people and start having fun going out with people of your own sex first you'll enjoy that better believe me. even 18 is early to get in a relationship......come on its the best time of your life enjoy it and don't waist it on guys. i am a male and am 21 years old when i was 17 i mate this girl she is lovely i m still with her and our relationship is great and we just had a baby boy. but even if we love each other so much and we are doing pretty well i think i would've had had more fun before going in to relationships.



be smart...not....in love...
18's a little overboard maybe if you listen to them theyll let you date earlier!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans