Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Long distance dating is just not for me?

Here's the scenario. I was dating someone online for about three months, afterwhich I realized that I was unable to go ahead with it; webcams and voice chats were not exactly my cup of tea so I decided to do the cowardly thing. I disappeared, because it was hard to explain it to my online date, as he will be bewildered that 'what took me so long' ( I know what you think).



However I do not feel good about my behaviour and although I still know that I am not a LDR sort of woman, I still hurt and know that I hurt my date in return too.



I would have gone for it have we set a date to meet, but it was not going anywhere because we are both broke at the moment and other issues.



He called, bewildered but all I could say was that he said something to me that I didn't like, which is just partly true.



I am unable to tell him the truth or 'beg' him to set a meeting date.



I am hurting like hell at the momenet, but still know that I won't go back to LDR again.



What would you do?



Long distance dating is just not for me?skinny myspace





Disappearing oin someone is never really an answer - you should at least have told him gradually. Feel bad because you've hurt him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans