Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I am dating a girl that lives in a group home and i now got another girl wanting to date me?

the girl i am dating right now lives in a group home and she has a bad attuide all the time and now i have the chance to date a girl with a good attiude.the girl i am dating right now i have purposed to her several times and she keeps on saying not right now but the girl that is wanting to date me she has a good attuide and has respect.the girl i am dating right now is 24 and i am 24 but the girl that is wanting to date me is 18



I am dating a girl that lives in a group home and i now got another girl wanting to date me?myspace names





go with the one you like better.... its as simple as that...



I am dating a girl that lives in a group home and i now got another girl wanting to date me?myspace.com pets myspace.com



You never know how the 18 year old will turn out, but bottom line is it doesnt sound like your current girlfriend is a real gem, I'd leave her and persue other options at this time... remember first of all - you should be happy.
long as you aren't married you can date anyone you like.....go for it....you cant lose something you never had......
Hmmm a matter to think a lot

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans