Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Dating? How do you do it?

Ok, this is probably going to sound weird, but I need to give you some background info about me first, before I ask the question. I am a 40 year old divorced female with a 15 year old daughter. I have been divorced since 1994 (13 years), was married for 6 years after dating for 3 yrs. During the time since my divorce, I spent the first couple of years just trying to get on my feet by working alot. Then I decided to go back to school, which I did, and after 9 years of college, I now have my Bachelor of Science in Applied Biology and my Doctorate in Veterinary Medicine. During that 9 years I worked part time as well as going to school, and I tried to provide a stable home life for my daughter (and our pets). But I have not had a relationship in all that time. In fact, I only had a couple of blind dates about a year after the divorce, and then a couple a dates with a friend a couple of years go. So, how do I find dates, and how do you date? I feel clueless! Thanks for the advice



Dating? How do you do it?celebrities myspace





Church, community activities, the grocery store...you name it...



They are dates. You aren't marrying them and if you aren't comfortable don't ever have to see them after the date.



After my hiatus, I kept my first dates to 60 minutes for coffee. After 50-100 1st dates (I lost track) I had a few 2nd dates. One of those turned into 300+ dates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans