Sunday, December 6, 2009

Dating, over all lifestyle.?

Hi. I'm a teenager, age 15. Freshman in highschool. I'm a different kind of guy. I like to lead, and I like attention. It makes me feel good when a girl looks at me. I'm pretty desperate for a date. Never had a girlfriend. Sad, eh? I'm overwieght, but losing it. 238 pounds at six foot. But I hide it well. I am pretty active and I am losing wieght. I just want some dating tips and see if anyone would date me. I'm shy, but once I get to know people I'm alright with them. I love to be with people though. Anyways, I just need some tips on dating. Thanks. :)



Dating, over all lifestyle.?myspace cursors





If you have MySpace, this is a good way to start meeting people. Usually girls on MySpace are pretty friendly and because this is a website geared toward making friends, you may be able to actually meet someone without the pressure of dating game and beeing looked at as someone who is seeking a date. You may be able to get some party invites and such that will help you socialize and make some friends that will lead to finding someone to date eventually.



Dating, over all lifestyle.?myspace.com quizzes myspace.com



It's not "sad" that you've never had a girlfriend. At 15, you've got a lot of company in that department. Don't sweat it.



And you should try to avoid being "desperate for a date". Desperation will sap your self-confidence. Instead, just work on being outgoing so that you meet a lot of people. Don't put pressure on yourself to date anyone, but practice talking to people and getting to know them. You can't really expect to leap from "shy" to "dating" immediately; there's an in-between stage, "confident".



Keep working on your weight-loss, and think about other areas of self-improvement... clothes, hairstyle, the way you walk, your knowledge of current events and pop culture... every little bit counts.



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans