Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Dating question:?

I was just wondering when you should really start dating and stuff. I'm a sophomore in high school and I've had little relationships and flings here and there but I'm not sure when I should really start dating. To me dating in high school just doesn't seem quite appropriate unless you just want to be able to say you're dating. I feel like it might distract me from getting the good grades I've been getting and I might lose focus from the sports I play.



Basically, I'm not sure whether to go ahead and start dating now or to wait until I'm a little older and it's more appropriate.



Dating question:?myspace bulletins





ur so right. people start dating in elementary. its dumb. you'l get heartbreak and what not. its not exactly necessary. dating is really meant to meet people to live the rest of ur life with so maybe not during college cuz that would be hard to give ur time to that special somebody. after college u could but thats ur choice. high school is usually when EVERYBODY has a boy/girl-friend so its not abnormal to have a girlfriend in highschool. ur choice. hope that helps!



BY THE WAY, not all songs by jonas brothers suck, just "when you look me in the eyes" i agree they probably dont mean ANY of the things they say in songs but they are CELEBRITIES and most of the stufff celebrities write is hardly true at all. like "Unfaithful" by Rihanna for example. if she was really cheating, would she write a song about it so that the world, including the guy, would hear it? lol. its not true definetly but not all songs are honest.



Dating question:?private myspace myspace.com



ur definitely old enough to date, my friend used to date when she was in 7th grade (she had got tonnes of bf by that time lol) feel free to do it. good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans