Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Dating, Sex, Attraction, Does He Like Me? Would prefer adult ops...?

I dated this man I'd just met for a couple of months. He seemed emotionally mature. He has had long-term relationships. He talked w/ me while we were dating about how he had a friend who like him and he was worried about leading her on, so he made sure to have a conversation about it w/ her to clear things up.



Now w/ me, he broke it off w/ me after a couple months cuz he met someone he was really into %26amp; said he was only comfortable w/ monogamy. But he still flirted a little. And we talk/joke about sex just like when we were dating. And we've maybe talked more and gotten to know each other a little better than when we were dating. I moved away, then he sent me an e-mail saying he liked getting to know me and he hoped to stay in touch and get to know me more in the future. E-mails have been friendly (he ended1 "Love,")



I'm confused. Would you guess he's still attracted to me and keeping options open? Is he aware he's sending mixed signals? Should I ask him something? If so, what?



Dating, Sex, Attraction, Does He Like Me? Would prefer adult ops...?scroll boxes for myspace





Married Dating: Affairs: Married : Womens :



Extramarital Affair at



http://infograny.com/



Dating, Sex, Attraction, Does He Like Me? Would prefer adult ops...?default myspace myspace.com



maybe he stilllikes u tell him if he is still in to u
it might be the right time to consider kicking em to the curb and moving on down the road, at least thats my thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans