Sunday, December 6, 2009

Dating and sex...?

Hi people!!



I just have a question regarding dating and sex....



How long did you wait to have sex with someone you are dating...?



I have been dating some one for about 4 weeks now ... (thats right people! I am dating SOMEONE! YAY!) ... and i really want to have sex with him. Its not like we haven't done stuff, we just haven't went all the way.....I really like him and we have such a great time together. We have a date on Friday and I truly feel its right but a part of me wants to wait until we know more about each other.... but I also don't want to wait to long, miss the relationship window and just become friends.... I also don't want to expect sex each time we meet. If we have sex, meet up again for another date and don't have sex, I'm going think its me...



OMG I'm already becoming needy and pathetic...



ADVICE??



Dating and sex...?myspace pics





Hey!



Take as long as you need. That's the most important thing.



If it takes 1 week, or 2, or 4, or longer, it's all up to you.



if you feel you're ready to take this relationship to the next level, go for it. Have fun and be safe!!



I love you!



Dating and sex...?pimp myspace myspace.com



only you will know when the time is RIGHT%26lt; good luck
Congrats on the dating! If you're not ready, then wait. The fact that you feel conflicted right now only means that you're nearly sure, just not completely sure. You'll know when it's time, and it sounds like it might not be today. Do it on your own time table.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans