Sunday, December 6, 2009

Guy Help?? *about dating guys, guys or girls can answer:)*?

Ok.Every relationship I have had has started because a guy would 'pursue' me and I would easily fall for them.Every time.The first time, I heard he thought I was hot so we ended up dating.Second time, he added me to msn and we talked and he asked to hang out and we ended up dating.Third time, he talked to me all the time on msn, he asked to go for walks, we dated.Fourth time, he met up with me at a party, put on the moves and the next day,we are dating.And the guy I am dating now, he added me to facebook, we talked, he asked me to hang out and we are currently dating.I never like any of the guys I date to begin with!Like, I barely know them! I've never dated a guy that I actually liked and wanted to date.They've always just popped up and I accept them!Same with some random ones that I didn't date.. they come along and I hook up with them. It's like when I'm single I want a bf so bad but when I have a bf I wonder how it got started so quickly! Is this wrong? Please help me out!



Guy Help?? *about dating guys, guys or girls can answer:)*?blocked myspace





Don't date guys you don't really like at the beginning. It is just wasting your time and blocking Mr. Right from coming along. There could be some guy out there who is a good one for you but he doesn't make his move because you are always busy dating someone else.



You also could take some initiative and look for guys you like and ask them out. Maybe find out about them first if it is possible. Maybe 90% of guys will say no and 10% will say yes. But you need only one to say yes.



Guy Help?? *about dating guys, guys or girls can answer:)*?girl myspace myspace.com



u just havent found the right guy yet
Sounds like you need to stop dating for awhile and take some time to find out exactly what you what in a bf. Once you have that figured out dont accept anything less then that. Or else your going to be stuck in relationships you wish you werent in.
Make a list of what qualities you look for in a guy and make sure that most are there in the guy that asks you out. Don't be afraid to have high standards! You can say that you're not looking for a relatiohship right now.
out of all the guys that pop up- one of them is going to want to stick around, and your going to want them to stay as well.



There will come a time when you like your boyfriend- but until then just do whatever makes you happy.



better in a relationship- happy yet confused



than



alone and desperate.
You need to stop accepting every guy that asks you out it just shows how little self esteem you have. You accept guys because you think they will be the only ones that will ever ask you out. Next time go out with guys YOU like.
well i think u should slow things down a bit. really get to know a guy b4 u jump into a relationship and ul b a whole lot happier. like this guy ur meeting right now, dont go out with him right away. and i also suggest meeting people in person because u get 2 kno ppl a whole lot better wen ur not constantly communicating thru technology. think of what u want in a guy and see if ur pursuers meet ur standards
I am empowering you to take control and MAKE a decision BASED ON WHAT YOU want and like not because they are interested. It's OK to date once or twice and then end it because you're just not interested. PLEASE TRUST ME! I am madly in love with my high school boyfriend (now my husband of 10 years!) BUTI almost made the wrong choice. I KNOW YOU ARE NOT going to marry one of these guys BUT if you don't start now to make decisions on your own, you'll end up stuck, unhappy and regretful... trust me, time flies... I still can't believe I'm almost 30 and it's not 1993 anymore! Be a strong female and DO NOT SUBMIT TO ANYONE!
My impression is that you are attractive to guys and you are easy to talk to. But the issue seems to be that in spite of others' attraction to you, you're self-esteem is lagging. So if that's true, what can you do? Well, for starters, I'd suggest that you not give in to a guy merely because he pursues you aggressively. It's great to have others interested in you, but that should not be the basis on which you rate yourself or how you feel about yourself. Instead, just accept that as part of your natural attractiveness.



Why not take your time and focus on what you want out of a relationship? What appeals to you? What things do you like to do? What's important to you?



After you've given this some serious thought, try limiting your dating to those guys that are more in line with your interests, your idea of fun, and that share your values. That doesn't mean you have to be with guys who like exactly the same things that you do. It's more of a complementary relationship.



For example, I used to be somewhat uncomfortable in social settings where I didn't know many of the people. I wanted to be able to mix and mingle without feeling so uncomfortable. When I met a girl who was very outgoing, I found that very attractive--a quality that I liked but didn't possess on my own. She was able to mix and mingle with ease and was always popular in social circles. And even better, she was able to include me, making it easier for me to meet and talk with people that I've never met before.



Of course, there were also other things at work, but your situation will be unique to you. It's time to focus on you and what you want.
Take some time to think about what you WANT :) %26amp; You will find it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans